1,044 total views, 4 views today
The Zylofon Arts fund was launched some two weeks ago and has since received a number of entries which are currently under review by the 5-member administrative board.
Proposals should be sent directly to the zylofon media headquarters in East Legon, lagos Avenue opposite mensvic hotel. Meanwhile here’s all you need to provide in order to access the $1million fund successfully.
The Zylofon Arts Fund is a scheme structured to support the various creative arts
arms of the Nation both locally and internationally, to boost the prominence of the
Arts and Tourisms in Ghana. ZAF is a credit relief fund with a non-interest
The fund will cover a wide spectrum of which include Film (Documentary, Movie
Producers, Set Designers), Music ( Drummers, Sound Engineers, Song
Writers/Composers, Instrumentalists, Performers), Theatre Arts (Stage Managers),
Dance, Visual Arts, Tourism Writers and Bloggers, Architects, Artisans
(Hairdressers, Painters, Craftsmen, Sculptors, Weavers, Make-up Artists), Fashion
Designers and Dressmakers, Jewelry, Publishers
Open all well – meaning Ghanaians in the Arts Industry.
Basic Information Required
1. Full Applicant name
2. Full applicant address including GhanapostGPS address (office or house
3. Creative Art industry category (e.g. Food, fashion, comedy, etc)
5. Region (if project location and address is in Ghana)
6. Contact phone numbers
7. Contact email address
8. Amount requested
9. Project brief (one paragraph)
Documentation and Information Required
1. Project scope details review
2. Project financials – Previous spend and projected spend/budget
3. Historic performance review – Proof of revenue where applicable?
4. Talent/creativity confirmation – This will include sampling of product or
service (demo CD, script review, artwork analysis, food tasting etc)
5. Potential impact/Benefit to society
Final Application Phase
1. Verification of information provided by phone, email, site visits and meeting
2. Project defense by owner or management (At office or by phone)
3. BOD members final review and recommendation for success and evaluation
4. BOD sign off with a brief justification for authorizing of fund release.
1. BOD members and family (spouses, parent, brothers and sisters) are not
allowed to access the funds
2. Board meetings shall be held once every 2 weeks
3. After a project has progressed through all phases of the review process, the
BOD will vote to approve funding.
4. A majority vote is required to pass for funding.
5. All BOD members must sign off on all project after final phase review has
6. BOD members must meet approved project lead at least once before funds
can be disbursed
7. All application must be acknowledged in writing via email confirming receipt
8. BOD must process and respond to “ALL” received application no later than 1
calendar month with decision either positive or not.
9. BOD must endeavor to select project across all creative art sectors, all
regions and the diaspora
10. Special priority must be given to projects that promote Ghana’s creative art