Ten-year-old electrocuted at Dichemso

56 total views, 3 views today

A ten-year-old boy has died through electric shock at Dichemso, a suburb of Kumasi in the Ashanti Region, Sunday.

The boy, Dada is said to have joined his friends for bird hunting on June 12 at exactly 5:45p.m.

According to Joy news report, upon spotting some of the birds in a nearby bush, Dada climbed a welding container which had bare cables around it in order to aim at the birds.

As he jumped onto the container, Dada received a severe shock leading to his untimely death.

His friends said they called for help but when it came, Dada was dead.

(0)

Facebook Comments

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*