81 total views, 0 views today
Cape Coast was blessed with an ultramodern stadium.
The 15,000-seater Cape Coast stadium cost $35 million and was built by the people’s republic of China through a grant they gave Ghana.
See photos of the ultramodern Cape Coast stadium
1. Aerial view of the stadium
2. Frontal view of the stadium
3. Another aerial shot of the stadium
4. Side view of the stadium
5. The stadium has room for other sport activities like racing, table tennis and long tennis
President Mahama enjoying a game of table tennis
6. President Mahama commissioned the stadium
7. Sporting activities have already began on the 15,000-seater stadium
8. Basketball court at the stadium